Goddard Cowboys Shooting Categories
- PIKE BISHOP Class – Similar to SASS Wild Bunch!
- Duelist – one handed
- Black Powder
- Working Cowboy – one pistol, one rifle
- Range Detective – two pistols, one rifle
- 49er – ages 49-68
- Senior – ages 60-80
- Super Senior – Ages 80 and older
- Gunfighter – two pistols alternating
- *Rifleman – two rifles
- *Josie Wales – 4 pistols
- Double Deuce – Two .22 Pistols, One .22 Rifle, Shotgun 410 or Larger
- Single Deuce – One .22 Pistol, One .22 Rifle, Shotgun 410 or Larger (We also offer .22 classes for Working Cowboy and Range Detective)
- Outlaw – everything from the hip
- Shotgun Slade – using repeating shotguns (pumps or lever actions) and rounds will be loaded at the loading table just like rifles are.
- Juniors – 14-17 years old – .22’s or 410’s are OK
- Buckaroos – under 14 years old (no hand guns) – .22’s or 410’s are OK
- Crippled Cowboy – All safety rules apply but shoot the stage however you can with whatever firearms you can safely handle. (This category is for folks with a temporary disability.)
**If you are planning to shoot Rifleman or Josie Wales, let us know in advance. Click here to contact us.** All of these categories will be offered as Ladies’ categories as well with the exception of Juniors and Buckaroos. We award to 3rd place in ALL classes regardless of how many are entered.
Don't see a category that works for you?
10172 N. 19th Ave. W., Colfax, IA 50054
Take Colfax, Iowa Exit #155 and go North on Hwy 117 to the first crossroads after Van Wall Equipment (the John Deere Store). This is N 19th Ave. W. Turn right (east) and go approximately 1 mile. The range will be on the left (north) side of the road. If you get to a crossroads (W 100th St. N.) you went to far.